Welcome to a new adventure!
I am Burhan Çevarun, a professional local Trekking & Climbing Mountain Expedition Tour Guide with over 20 years of great experiences of leading expeditions on the highest peak of Turkey – Mount Ararat (5,137 masl). I also do hiking on other famous and beautiful mountains in Turkey (Little Ararat – 3,896 masl, Nemrut Crater – 2,948 masl, Mt.Suphan – 4,058 masl, etc.) as well as trekking in Iran (Mt. Damavand – 5,610 masl) and climbing in Georgia (Mt.Kazbeg – 5,047 masl). My family are native Kurdish nomads who have lived in the Mt. Ararat area for many generations.
I spent my childhood growing up on beautiful Mt. Ararat. My family’s summer camp is located at a height of 2,800 masl in this mountain area.
I’ve walked through every small part of Mt. Ararat. I respect “him” as my big brother! I know his moods, nature behavior, weather conditions, shortcuts, animals, etc…
Professionalism and kindness are most appreciated by the people who come visit us. I provide full-service expeditions! They include transportation from/to the airport, accommodation (hotel with breakfast & tent with camping mattress), climbing permit, summit certificate, porters with horses, a professional cook, delicious and fresh meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner (vegetables, fruits, pasta, rice, meat, bottled water, hot tea, coffee, candies, etc.) and of course myself as your English speaking experienced mountain expedition guide.
I am looking forward to experiencing adventures together soon!
Kindest Regards 🙂 PS: Feel free to contant us at any time in case you require more detailed information.
Phone: 0090-544-569-8604 (Call or Whatsapp).
Location: Doğubeyazıt. Ağrı, Türkey.
PROFESSIONAL TREKKING & CLIMBING MOUNTAIN GUIDE
- Over 20 years of experience
- English language speaking guide
- Hiking, Trekking & Climbing on all mountains in Turkey
- Trekking and Ski Tours on Mount Ararat (5,137 masl) in Turkey
- Trekking & Climbing in Iran (Mt.Damawand/ 5,610 masl)
- Trekking & Climbing in Georgia (Mt.Kazbegi/ 5,047 masl)
- (Mountains trekking expeditions main season starts usually in June and continue until the end of September)
PROFESSIONAL SIGHTSEEING GUIDE
- Organize tours in the eastern Anatolian region (Cappadocia, etc.)