Welcome to new adventure!
I am Burhan Çevarun professional local Trekking & Climbing Mountain Expedition Tour Guide with over 20 years of great experiences of leading expeditions on highest peak of Turkey – Mont Ararat (5,137 masl). I also do hiking of other famous and beautiful mountains in Turkey (Little Ararat (3,896 masl), Nemrut Crater (2,948 masl), Mt.Suphan (4,058 masl) etc.) as well as trekking in Iran (Mt.Damawand (5,610 masl) etc.) and climbing in Georgia (Mt.Kazbeg (5,047 masl) etc.). My family is native Kurdish nomads who have lived in Mt.Ararat area for many generations.
I spent my childhood growing up on beautiful Mt.Ararat. My family’s summer camp is located at height of 2,800 masl of this mountain area. I walked through every little part of Mt.Ararat. I respect “him” as my big brother! I know his moods, nature behavior, weather conditions, shortcuts, animals etc….
Professionality and kindness are most appreciated by people who come to visit us. I provide fully serviced expeditions! It includes transport from/to the airport, accommodation (hotel with breakfast & tent with camping mattress), climbing permit, summit certificate, porters with horses, cook, delicious and fresh meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner (vegetables, fruits, pasta, rice, meat, bottled water, hot tea, coffee, candies etc.) and of course myself as your English speaking experienced mountain expedition guide.
I am looking forward to experience adventure together soon!
kindest Regards 🙂 PS: Feel free -to contant us at any time in case of you require more detailed information.Email:email@example.com: 0090-544-569-8604 (I am aslo using whatsapp.Location: Doğubeyazıt. Ağrı Türkey
PROFESSIONAL TREKKING & CLIMBING MOUNTAIN GUIDE
- Over 20 years of experiences
- English language speaking guide
- Hiking & Trekking & Climbing of all mountains in Turkey
- Trekking and Ski Tours Mont Ararat (5,137 masl) in Turkey
- Trekking & Climbing in Iran (Mt.Damawand/ 5,610 masl)
- Trekking & Climbing in Georgia (Mt.Kazbegi/ 5,047 masl)
- (Mountains trekking expeditions main season starts usually in June and continue until end of September)
PROFESSIONAL SIGHTSEEING GUIDE
- Organizing eastern Anatolian region tours (Cappadocia etc.)